Okay so here's what you need:
- 16-18 ounces of vodka
- 12 vanilla beans (I used Madagascar Vanilla Beans)
- air tight bottle or container
- Using a sharp knife, cut a lengthwise split down the middle of each bean.
- Cut beans into 1/2 - 3/4 inch pieces.
- Pour vodka into container.
- Add vanilla beans to the container and shake it.
- Shake it vigorously daily for 7-8 weeks.
- Strain through a coffee filter and funnel into bottles.
Your done, yay! Now how do you personalize each bottle? Create individual labels! I am going to create some super cute labels for each bottle. When I get them done I will post them.
Be sure visit our website and try see our of our wonderful all natural products at http://www.arizonavanilla.com/